United States Postal Service (USPS) follows federal holiday structure.
The following are legal USPS public holidays:
(1) New Year’s Day, January 1
(2) Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr., the third Monday in January
(3) Washington’s Birthday, the third Monday in February
(4) Memorial Day, the last Monday in May
(5) Independence Day, July 4
(6) Labor Day, the first Monday in September
(7) Columbus Day, the second Monday in October
(8) Veterans Day, November 11
(9) Thanksgiving Day, the fourth Thursday in November
(10) Christmas Day, December 25
USPS (United States Post Office) holidays for the year 2022 : New Year’s Day : Dec– 31 (2021), Martin Luther King Jr. birthday : Jan-17, Washington’s birthday : Feb-21, Memorial Day : May-30, Independence Day : Jul-4, Labor Day : Sep-5, Columbus Day: Oct-10, Veterans’ Day : Nov-11, Thanksgiving Day :Nov-24, Christmas Day : Dec-26.